Specialist, Inflight Retail Experience & Product Development
Job no: 496822
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
DEAR TALENT, YOUR MOVE!
Being the new rising airline since 2013, we are the Hong Kong’s only Low Cost Carrier (LCC) offering you safe and flexible service options to Hong Kong and beyond.
We’re on a mission to inspire you to be different, to shake things up, to inspire the spirit of adventure by bringing you to fascinating destinations that few others serve.
Spread your wings and fly with us!
What will you do?
Inflight Retail Management
- Work with key stakeholders to build new inflight retail system, including Inflight sales digital hub devices, Inflight sales digital hub portal, Retail performance dashboard, Retail logistics operation standard and Buy-on-board product placement (F&B, Duty Free, Merchandize & Local transport)
- Identify retail partners & develop “direct-to-market” business plan
- Product sourcing, including duty-free, brand merchandize as well as some F&B products
- Inflight retail hub content management
- Non retail content (brand, destinations, travel information, entertainment)
- Retail content (F&B, duty free, merchandize, local transport)
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to enhance UX/UI across customer journey for inflight retail products
- Identify insurance opportunities to provide relevant insurance products to customers
- Work with insurance partners to track business performance & maintain its business compliance under local insurance authorities
We are a perfect match, if you are/have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Marketing/Finance or other equivalent qualifications
- Minimum 4 years proved experience in travel retail or online retail category or related skills (i.e. merchandising, suppliers management, logistics & inventory control, digital retail experience)
- Familiarity with sales & marketing skills, data analysis, and forecasting techniques
- Holding qualified travel insurance license (Paper 1 & Paper 2) will be a good plus
- Fluent written, spoken and reading capability in English and ideally Cantonese/Mandarin
Please note that with effect from 1 June 2022 onwards, all HK Express employees and contractors who work in our premises in Hong Kong must have received a third dose of COVID 19 vaccine. Being tested regularly for COVID-19 is not an option. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.
- Good multitasking abilities & willing to work in a fast pace environment under pressure with multiple cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Analytical thinking
- Willing to learn and explore new trends and products
- Relationship building
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Attention to detail and problem solving.
Your Future Work Life?
- Work flexibly with staggered working hours and flexible workplace
- Dress Casual and Smart everyday
- Work in a newly-designed office with open seating, stylish breakout areas, game room, gym and free coffee…
- Work with a group of energetic and multicultural professionals (up to 50 nationalities!)
- Have great fun in Snack Friday, New Year Market, Fly with your Kids Day, Basketball Team…
- Have your voice heard through Townhalls, Crew forums, CEO live sessions etc
What you’ll enjoy?
- Fly anywhere we fly for free plus taxes during leisure with your friends and family
- Special privileges to buy duty free products
You will be inspired by our core values.
You will be inspired by our vibrant, efficient and entrepreneurial spirit. Join our fun, collaborative and reliable team to ignite your dream!
Interested? It’s time to have YOUR MOVE!
If you're ready to embark your adventure, start by clicking the ‘Apply now’ and get on the plane to fly with HK Express!
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend