Officer, Pricing & Revenue Management
Job no: 496818
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Being the new rising airline since 2013, we are the Hong Kong’s only Low Cost Carrier (LCC) offering you safe and flexible service options to Hong Kong and beyond.
We’re on a mission to inspire you to be different, to shake things up, to inspire the spirit of adventure by bringing you to fascinating destinations that few others serve.
Spread your wings and fly with us!
What you’ll do? (Job Duties)
- Monitor and analyze revenue performance of all commercial products and initiative drives, and provide recommendations to improve effectiveness, efficiency and for better business decision making
- Enhance existing reports in to provide better revenue insights
- Provide frequent updates on revenue performance and insights through development of reporting and dashboard
- Engage with users to ensure active and productive usage of system to support business decision making.
- Prepare and analyze all the rejected and loss business; to review any business opportunities being spoiled or waste;
- Conduct route review and analysis; stay abreast of market demand
- Assist revenue management team in sales offers reviews, process improvement, analysis of market and competitor analysis
- Align company and commercial measurements through single data source
Support ac-hoc reporting requests by key stakeholders
We are a perfect match, if you:
- Minimum 1 years of Commercial Airlines experience
- Bachelor’s Degree is required with specialization in business, economics, mathematics and engineering
- Exposure to LCC decision-making at the strategic level
- Exposure to the areas of analytics, artificial intelligence, marketing, eCommerce and digital technologies
- Proficient in SQL and programming knowledge
- Technical expertise and knowledge of Navitaire system and major commercial tools/applications
- Exceptional communication and coordination skills
- Strong analytical skill and solid knowledge in analytics, insights and planning
- Ability to work with stakeholders at all levels and across all functions
- Ability to manage and deliver complex implementation projects
- Always thrive to improve and enhance technical skill
Please note that with effect from 1 June 2022 onwards, all HK Express employees and contractors who work in our premises in Hong Kong must have received a third dose of COVID 19 vaccine. Being tested regularly for COVID-19 is not an option. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.
Your Future Work Life?
- Work flexibly with staggered working hours and flexible workplace
- Dress Casual and Smart everyday
- Work in a newly-designed office with open seating, stylish breakout areas, game room, gym and free coffee…
- Work with a group of energetic and multicultural professionals (up to 50 nationalities!)
- Have great fun in Snack Friday, New Year Market, Fly with your Kids Day, Basketball Team…
- Have your voice heard through Townhalls, Crew forums, CEO live sessions etc.
What you’ll enjoy?
- Fly anywhere we fly for free plus taxes during leisure with your friends and family
- Special privileges to buy duty free products
You will be inspired by our core values.
You will be inspired by our vibrant, efficient and entrepreneurial spirit. Join our fun, collaborative and reliable team to ignite your dream!
Interested? It’s time to have YOUR MOVE!
If you're ready to embark your adventure, start by clicking the ‘Apply now’ and get on the plane to fly with HK Express!
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend