Job no: 496743
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
DEAR TALENT, YOUR MOVE!
Being the new rising airline since 2013, we are the Hong Kong’s only Low Cost Carrier (LCC) offering you safe and flexible service options to Hong Kong and beyond.
We’re on a mission to inspire you to be different, to shake things up, to inspire the spirit of adventure by bringing you to fascinating destinations that few others serve.
Spread your wings and fly with us!
What will you do?
- Supervise and provide guidance on significant corporate and commercial matters, as well as enforcing Company policies and driving excellence across the teams;
- Develop an awareness of the legal framework and be able to support and advise business units within the scope of that framework, whilst ensuring consistent application of Company policies and standards;
- Lead and supervise the legal and compliance service team, provide timely legal advisory and corporate secretarial services to business units;
- Act as Data Privacy Officer of the Company and advise on all related matters and complaints;
- Coordinate and liaise with Group head office on corporate compliance matters;
- Act as a gatekeeper to minimize company’s legal or contractual risks and to protect company’s interests and reputation;
- Responsible for handling all types of contentious legal matters across the airline;
- Review the contract management system and communicate internally to streamline and enhance legal compliance procedures and promote internally to make sure that internal employees acknowledge the system;
- Ensure compliance with the internal guidelines and governmental laws and regulations;
- Strengthen the corporate governance and compliance by identifying foreseeable risks and providing guidelines and suggestions to advance the practices;
- Liaise and build relationships with regulatory authorities and statutory bodies, regularly engage with the governmental bodies in reviewing the regulatory changes within aviation sector;
- Disseminate instructions, circulars and information, in addition to issuing administrative, organisational and technical decisions necessary to fulfil endorsed plans and executive programs.
We are a perfect match, if you are/have:
- Bachelor Degree and legally qualified from an accredited university;
- At least 8 years post qualification experience with a reputable law firm or sizable in-house legal department;
- Aviation, transportation, logistics or property experience is preferred;
- Solid experience in dealing with corporate and commercial matters, gained in a multi-cultural work environment;
- Experience in engaging with regulators is an advantage;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Good command of Mandarin is a plus;
- Effective communicator across departments internally and towards external stakeholders;
- Capable of understanding complex business models, willing to learn, and passionate about the aviation business;
- Good leadership skills with solid leadership experience;
- Possess customer focused mindset and strong business acumen;
- High degree of resilience and drive to change;
- Strong logical reasoning, analytical, presentation and organizational skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Your Future Work Life?
- Work flexibly with staggered working hours and flexible workplace
- Dress Casual and Smart everyday
- Work in a newly-designed office with open seating, stylish breakout areas, game room, gym and free coffee…
- Work with a group of energetic and multicultural professionals (up to 50 nationalities!)
- Have great fun in Snack Friday, New Year Market, Fly with your Kids Day, Basketball Team…
- Have your voice heard through Townhalls, Crew forums, CEO live sessions etc.
What will you enjoy?
- Fly anywhere we fly for free plus taxes during leisure with your friends and family
- Special privileges to buy duty free products
You will be inspired by our core values.
You will be inspired by our vibrant, efficient and entrepreneurial spirit. Join our fun, collaborative and reliable team to ignite your dream!
Interested? It’s time to have YOUR MOVE!
If you're ready to embark your adventure, start by clicking the ‘Apply now’ and get on the plane to fly with HK Express!
Advertised: Hong Kong Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend