Assistant Manager, Infrastructure Operations
Job no: 496714
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Department: IT and Digital
DEAR TALENT, YOUR MOVE!
Being the new rising airline since 2013, we are the Hong Kong’s only Low Cost Carrier (LCC) offering you safe and flexible service options to Hong Kong and beyond.
We’re on a mission to inspire you to be different, to shake things up, to inspire the spirit of adventure by bringing you to fascinating destinations that few others serve.
Spread your wings and fly with us!
What will you do?
- Lead a small team to maintain daily IT Infrastructure operation to support internal users within SLA under ITIL standard;
- Support Security team to handle security events in IT infrastructure environment;
- Support internal audit to assess different IT areas;
- Develop and maintain formal guidelines, policies, and procedures to ensure the smooth operation;
- Manage external vendor to provide technical support on corporate IT Infrastructure with emphasis on the internal network, servers, Microsoft office365 environment and cloud infrastructure;
- Manage external vendor to provide technical support on Airport IT Infrastructure with emphasis on Express IP, AviNet, ACARS and EDI about Cargo / Crew / Passenger Information Filing;
- Plan, setup, lead and manage the IT Infrastructure and End-user Technology Strategy including disaster recovery planning;
- Research on new technology, identify technology gaps, develop and deploy Infrastructure solutions;
- Remediate Risk & Vulnerability for Infrastructure and End-user computing;
- Drive the continuous improvement to all IT Infrastructure related services;
- Determine how to leverage enabling technologies to implement innovative IT infrastructure solutions to support the business
- Coach and mentor team members;
- Travel occasionally for new station setup/support;
- Support ad-hoc duties as assigned.
We are a perfect match, if you are:
- University graduate in Computer Technology or related discipline;
- Minimum 6 years of related working experiences in IT security with 2 years of supervisor post;
- Strong technical knowledge in all aspects of IT Infrastructure especially in Microsoft Office365, Fortinet, Azure/Alibaba cloud and End-user computing;
- Sound Knowledgeable on SOC, DLP and SIEM;
- Certification on networking (such as CCNA, CCNP, CCIE);
- ITILv3 Foundation Certification is a must;
- Basic knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO 27001, CobiT, ITIL, PCI DSS.
Your Future Work Life?
- Work flexibly with staggered working hours and flexible workplace
- Dress Casual and Smart everyday
- Work in a newly-designed office with open seating, stylish breakout areas, game room, gym and free coffee…
- Work with a group of energetic and multicultural professionals (up to 50 nationalities!)
- Have great fun in Snack Friday, New Year Market, Fly with your Kids Day, Basketball Team…
- Have your voice heard through Townhalls, Crew forums, CEO live sessions etc.
What will you enjoy?
- Fly anywhere we fly for free plus taxes during leisure with your friends and family
- Special privileges to buy duty free products
- Career Express
You will be inspired by our core values.
You will be inspired by our vibrant, efficient and entrepreneurial spirit. Join our fun, collaborative and reliable team to ignite your dream!
Interested? It’s time to have YOUR MOVE!
If you're ready to embark your adventure, start by clicking the ‘Apply now’ and get on the plane to fly with HK Express!
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend