Executive Assistant to CEO
Job no: 496701
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Department: Management Office
DEAR TALENT, YOUR MOVE!
Being the new rising airline since 2013, we are the Hong Kong’s only Low Cost Carrier (LCC) offering you safe and flexible service options to Hong Kong and beyond.
We’re on a mission to inspire you to be different, to shake things up, to inspire the spirit of adventure by bringing you to fascinating destinations that few others serve.
Spread your wings and fly with us!
What will you do?
- Provide professional secretarial and administrative support to CEO including but not limited to organizing and managing CEO’s calendar upholding high standards of integrity and confidentiality (calendar management); ensuring timely processing of expense invoices and preparation of expense reports (expense management); making travel arrangements including transportation, accommodation and transfers, etc. (travel management).
- Internal and external coordination: Serve as the point of contact for internal/external stakeholders requiring time and/or action from the CEO; coordinate with Executive Assistants and Secretaries of the group and other subsidiaries on meetings, reporting, and projects regularly.
- Communications and document preparation: Process information, consolidate data, maintain records and prepare correspondences, reports, dashboards, agenda, and minutes of management meetings; facilitate internal communications such as information distribution; assist in the preparation of internal and external communication materials for the CEO; assist in CEO’s media interview liaison and preparation matters.
- CEO’s social media management: Carry out CEO’s social media platforms management responsibilities (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram etc.).
- Project coordination and management: Provide project coordination and management support to Company and any ad-hoc projects as assigned.
We are a perfect match, if you are/have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ EA experience serving C-level Executive/VP/CEO
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Language, Project Management, Corporate Communications, Translation, or related disciplines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in both English and Chinese)
- Detail-minded, good organisation and communications skills
- Excellent planning, project management and administrative skills
- Proficient in computer applications; knowledge about the latest trend in travel and social media is highly preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in Social Media management is a plus
- Good at relationship/partnership building
- Positive attitude towards work
Your Future Work Life?
- Work flexibly with staggered working hours and flexible workplace
- Dress Casual and Smart everyday
- Work in a newly-designed office with open seating, stylish breakout areas, game room, gym and free coffee…
- Work with a group of energetic and multicultural professionals (up to 50 nationalities!)
- Have great fun in Snack Friday, New Year Market, Fly with your Kids Day, Basketball Team…
- Have your voice heard through Townhalls, Crew forums, CEO live sessions etc.
What will you enjoy?
- Fly anywhere we fly for free plus taxes during leisure with your friends and family
- Special privileges to buy duty free products
- Career Express
You will be inspired by our core values.
You will be inspired by our vibrant, efficient and entrepreneurial spirit. Join our fun, collaborative and reliable team to ignite your dream!
Interested? It’s time to have YOUR MOVE!
If you're ready to embark your adventure, start by clicking the ‘Apply now’ and get on the plane to fly with HK Express!
Advertised: Hong Kong Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend