Manager, Quality Management Systems
Job no: 496697
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Department: Quality, Safety & Security
DEAR TALENT, YOUR MOVE!
Being the new rising airline since 2013, we are the Hong Kong’s only Low Cost Carrier (LCC) offering you safe and flexible service options to Hong Kong and beyond.
We’re on a mission to inspire you to be different, to shake things up, to inspire the spirit of adventure by bringing you to fascinating destinations that few others serve.
Spread your wings and fly with us!
What you’ll do?
We're looking for a Manager, Quality Management Systems to join our Quality, Safety and Security Team. You will:
- Develop, implement, maintain and enhance the HKE Quality Management Systems (QMS) to ensure compliance with HKCAD 360 Part 1 Quality System and ISOA requirements and effectiveness for driving continuous improvement;
- Identify opportunity for continuous improvement on the QMS effectiveness and suitability and communicate with the stakeholders for the objectives and directions in managing quality.;
- Disseminate of information and communicate to management and non-management operational personnel ensuring an organisational awareness of quality assurance issues and results, as well as management of operational risk;
- Formulate, implement, review and maintain the Quality Assurance Programme to monitor regulations compliance and adequacy of procedures to ensure safe and secure operations;
- Manage, implement and maintain the audit programme to verify regulations and operational standards required by the HKCAD, IOSA and any additional requirements defined by HKE are being carried out under the supervision of the relevant management personnel;
- Manage, review and verify the audit schedule are planned and completed within planned interval in accordance with requirements;
- Review and endorse the audit conducted by Operations Department to ensure the structure is systematic and meets the intent of regulatory requirements;
- Manage to verify the effectiveness of root cause analysis and action taken for finding raising from the Quality Assurance Programme;
- Analyse and report performance trends and significant issues derived from the Quality Assurance Programme for management review in a regular basis;
- Act as the Point of Contact to coordinate with the Audit Organisation and IATA for maintaining the registration;
- Manage, coordinate and implement the IOSA Renewal Audit Project to ensure IOSA registration is renewed;
- Develop, manage and maintain the requirements of Quality Control Programme as per regulatory requirements;
- Provide directions and guidance to facilitate and ensure the Operations Department for establishing, implementing and maintaining the Quality Inspection Programme;
- Manage to verify and ensure the external service providers are being monitored and audited by the relevant operational section;
- Develop, maintain and review the Auditor Qualification Programme to ensure the Internal Auditors acquire qualification, skills and competence to auditing skills and knowledge;
- Develop the documentation and record management and control system and associated requirements to ensure the controlled documents and vital records are properly managed and retained;
- Ensure effective management of information and data associated with HKE QMS through the usage of the electronic database;
- Develop the direct reporting staff and internal auditors to be qualified with necessary skills and competence performing QMS related tasks;
- Handle ad-hoc projects assigned by superior.
We are a perfect match, if you have:
- A degree in Quality Management or Aviation Management related discipline, or equivalent;
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience in aviation industry, including 2 years at managerial level in QMS aspect;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in auditing as Lead Auditor;
- Completed formal training in QMS Lead Auditor or Aviation Lead Auditor;
- Completed formal training to conduct IOSA Internal Audit;
- Comprehensive knowledge in airline operations and QMS;
- Familiarised with CAD360 Part 1 Operations Quality System requirements and IOSA program and requirements;
- Strong leadership, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English;
- Good computer literacy in Microsoft Office.
Your Future Work Life?
- Work flexibly with staggered working hours and flexible workplace
- Dress Casual and Smart everyday
- Work in a newly-designed office with open seating, stylish breakout areas, game room, gym and free coffee…
- Work with a group of energetic and multicultural professionals (up to 50 nationalities!)
- Have great fun in Snack Friday, New Year Market, Fly with your Kids Day, Basketball Team…
- Have your voice heard through Townhalls, Crew forums, CEO live sessions etc
What you’ll enjoy?
- Fly anywhere we fly for free plus taxes during leisure with your friends and family
- Special privileges to buy duty free products
You will be inspired by our core values.
You will be inspired by our vibrant, efficient and entrepreneurial spirit. Join our fun, collaborative and reliable team to ignite your dream!
Interested? It’s time to have YOUR MOVE!
If you're ready to embark your adventure, start by clicking the ‘Apply now’ and get on the plane to fly with HK Express!
Advertised: Hong Kong Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend