Assistant Manager, Customer Care (Call Centre)
Job no: 496678
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
DEAR TALENT, YOUR MOVE!
Being the new rising airline since 2013, we are the Hong Kong’s only Low Cost Carrier (LCC) offering you safe and flexible service options to Hong Kong and beyond.
We’re on a mission to inspire you to be different, to shake things up, to inspire the spirit of adventure by bringing you to fascinating destinations that few others serve.
Spread your wings and fly with us!
What you’ll do?
- Oversee the daily operations of Call Centre to ensure quality customer services are delivered;
- Represent HK Express to overview and manage the Call Center's General Service Desk / Group Desk / Guest Relations / IRR & Refund divisions’ operations under UO required serviced standard;
- Act a champion to ensure call centre performance meets standards of desired Customer Experience;
- Assist HQ team members in identifying trends and establishing call center key performance index;
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies;
- Track and analyze customer encounters to identify errors, inconsistences and possible areas of improvement;
- Oversee Sales performance with Group Desk Team & General Service Team from Call Centre Team in order to meet Company Target;
- Oversee airline’s flight disruption follow up handling based on airline’s flight disruption policy and cooperation with Network Planning Department;
- Oversee cooperation with FOCC & Airport Service Department for the airline’s flight ADHOC disruption handling;
- Oversee airline’s call center team to notify both schedule and ADHOC disruption impact passengers;
- Close monitor any customers’ complaints reported on any of the online & offline channel in regarding the disruption caused or any delay or mis-handling;
- Proactive follow-up each customers compliant cases until it’s completely settled;
- Provide effective coaching and training; develop and motivate Call Centre GR Team;
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction;
- Assist complaint resolution team whenever possible on customer's complaint; determine the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution;
- Prepare service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information;
- Go the extra mile to engage customers;
- Demonstrate knowledge of management principles and familiarity with company products, services, and policies.
We are a perfect match, if you have/are:
- A bachelor’s degree holder or above in Business or related discipline;
- A minimum of 4 years of total working experience with 1 year of experience in the same grade;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in call centre;
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Knowledge of the aviation business is preferable;
- Proficiency in PC operation / MS Office;
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Chinese language (Cantonese and Mandarin);
- Customer oriented, proactive and willing to take challenge and flexible; Empathetic; and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters;
- Understanding the needs, motivations and emotions of customers;
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate employees;
- Decisiveness and attention to details;
- Proficiency with necessary technology, including computers, software applications, phone systems, etc.;
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills; good teamwork player with good team spirit;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively; remain calm under pressure, especially during peak hours or intense situations;
- Good analytical ability;
- Willingness to travel
Your Future Work Life?
- Work flexibly with staggered working hours and flexible workplace
- Dress Casual and Smart everyday
- Work in a newly-designed office with open seating, stylish breakout areas, game room, gym and free coffee…
- Work with a group of energetic and multicultural professionals (up to 50 nationalities!)
- Have great fun in Snack Friday, New Year Market, Fly with your Kids Day, Basketball Team…
- Have your voice heard through Townhalls, Crew forums, CEO live sessions etc.
What you’ll enjoy?
- Fly anywhere we fly for free plus taxes during leisure with your friends and family
- Special privileges to buy duty free products
You will be inspired by our core values.
You will be inspired by our vibrant, efficient and entrepreneurial spirit. Join our fun, collaborative and reliable team to ignite your dream!
Interested? It’s time to have YOUR MOVE!
If you're ready to embark your adventure, start by clicking the ‘Apply now’ and get on the plane to fly with HK Express!
Advertised: China Standard Time
Applications close: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend