Assistant Officer, Planning
Job no: 496545
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assist Planning Engineer to update engineering control system and ensure the schedule maintenance is correctly controlled; generate task due list and identity potential overdue tasks and maintenance status through AMICOS in daily basis, report to Planner for abnormal status. Verify movement log data by comparing flight log system and engineering control system;
- Assist Planning Engineer to create work package in AMICOS, prepare workcard and submit to MRO in timely manner.
- Act as single point of contact with MROs for completed workcards collection and feedback;
- Follow up with MRO for workcards/technical logbook sign off, verify and submit the maintenance record to Technical Record
- Assist Planning Engineers to update the AD/SB control list;
- Interact across Airline departments, FTM service provider, vendors and aircraft manufacturers;
- Record defect rectification and component change record in AMICOS;
- Provide MRO/Vendor performance report in regular basis;
- Update loose equipment list/record in regular basis;
- Provide monthly utilization report and lessor report;
- Provide out of hours support in accordance with section policy;
- Assist Planning Engineer for daily operation or other tasks assigned by Planning Engineer/ Engineer Manager.
- Degree/ Diploma Holder of Engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in Aircraft Maintenance or Aviation is preferred;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Fresh graduates are also welcome;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Officer, Planning.
- Strong project management skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with people at different levels in between the company and outside parties;
- Flexibility and willingness to work on different projects.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend