Manager, Procurement and Commercial
Job no: 496500
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Role and Responsibilities:
- Oversee, supervise and coordinate M&E Procurement and Commercial teams to achieve business goals set by DDO or Senior Management. To be lead for Procurement and Commercial projects, provide technical liaison, produce high-quality solutions, oversee the team to ensure robust and effective process/procedure being developed.
- Develop M&E self-handling and outsourcing strategies, policies, schemes and procedures in line with company policies and budget, comply to the requirements of local laws and regulations and international standards, ensuring the compliance of such implementations accordingly with but not limited the following work scope:
- Aircraft spares and materials management, including inventory control, component repair management, warranty claim management, logistics and warehousing management, to support the aircraft in line and base maintenance;
- Major parts management, such as engines, landing gears and APU, etc
- Maintenance Reserve, credits, warranty and remedies claim and management
- Maintenance tools and equipment support.
- Procurement related OTP and SMS cooperating management
- Establish and maintain a systematic and efficient organization to cope with M&E commercial needs and demands, ensuring operations in according with regulations, company policies and procedures. Ensure the compliance of such implementations accordingly with but not limited the following work scope:
- Outsource management of aircraft maintenances and engineering;
- Line stations maintenance and service support, HK base and outstations;
- Be in charge of the preparation of new route station readiness
- Commercial related OTP and SMS cooperating management
- Develop and improve the process of the control and management of the current M&E related contracts, such as contracts with OEM and any qualified suppliers, and/or projects.
- Prepare and manage the M&E annually budget and costs management process and meet the company cost reduction target.
- Supplier/MRO evaluation and performance management.
- Manage the process of maintenance and engineering-related POs, invoice, accounts and payment. And perform the verifying, negotiating and claiming function, ensure the commercial benefit of company.
- Liaison with related shareholders and M&E on aircraft introduction and lease return management, and procurement cooperation.
- Administrating of M&E
- Carry out project assigned by GM M&E.
- Degree holder in an aviation engineering, procurement or commercial related;
- Minimum 8 years of work experience in aviation engineering and maintenance; 3 years of procurement or engineering commercial managing or supervising experiences as well as 2 years of working experience in A320 or related aircraft fleet;
- Strategic and forward-thinking;
- Strong in project management;
- Commercially astute, ability to deal with suppliers and build effective relationships;
- Good business sense and able to identify opportunities;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to liaise effectively with people at different levels in between the company and outside parties;
- Effective decision-making skills and willingness of taking responsibility;
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese language is a plus;
- Willingness to travel when required.
Advertised: Hong Kong Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend