Dual Crew, Inflight Services Standard and Operations - Internal Application
Job no: 497420
Work type: Part time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Department: Inflight Services
HK Express is Hong Kong’s first and only low-cost carrier, always offering great value, affordable fares on one of the youngest and most modern aircraft fleets in the world.
- Like you, and just like many people across Asia, we love to travel and discover new places across the world’s most diverse and dynamic region; and at HK Express, we’re opening up new travel experiences that inspire and invigorate millions of people across the region we’re proud to call home. Everything we do is focused on encouraging the spirit of adventure. Our routes provide the inspiration and spontaneity to try somewhere new, disrupting monotonous modern life. As we continue to open up new routes, often in secondary and emerging destinations, our passengers will gain access to an incredible range of places, exploring hidden gems and experiencing local cultures.
We have a diverse and vibrant team that embodies the adventurous spirit of our customers, and loves to travel too. Join us in this journey to make your career even more fulfilling and rewarding.
- Support Manager, Inflight Services Standard and Operations in:
- developing and enhancing inflight service standards.
- establishing and refining policies and procedures related to inflight services.
- identifying and supporting the implementation of technology solutions to enhance operational efficiency.
- Support inflight sales-related initiatives by:
- responsible for designing inflight galley packing.
- collaborating with Commercial Ops team on inflight sales-related issues.
- Provide feedback and insights to the IFSSO team, with the aim of enhancing operational efficiency.
- Review and revise inflight PA.
- Support and participate in projects and initiatives in relation to daily operations assigned by MIFSSO.
- Assist IFSSO team in handling cabin crew enquiries.
The Ideal Candidate
- HKE cabin crew, minimum 2 years airline-related experience, including a minimum 12 months with HK Express.
- Familiar with HK Express inflight services policies and procedures.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English & Chinese and an additional language will be an advantage.
- Skills in Computer skills, e.g. Microsoft Office, etc.
- Able to work for at least 5 office duty per month.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend