Manager, Application Architecture
Job no: 497200
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Department: IT and Digital
HK Express is Hong Kong’s first and only low-cost carrier, always offering great value, affordable fares on one of the youngest and most modern aircraft fleets in the world.
Like you, and just like many people across Asia, we love to travel and discover new places across the world’s most diverse and dynamic region; and at HK Express, we’re opening up new travel experiences that inspire and invigorate millions of people across the region we’re proud to call home. Everything we do is focused on encouraging the spirit of adventure. Our routes provide the inspiration and spontaneity to try somewhere new, disrupting monotonous modern life. As we continue to open up new routes, often in secondary and emerging destinations, our passengers will gain access to an incredible range of places, exploring hidden gems and experiencing local cultures.
We have a diverse and vibrant team that embodies the adventurous spirit of our customers, and loves to travel too. Join us in this journey to make your career even more fulfilling and rewarding.
- Develop and maintain the application architecture principles, standards, target operating model, practices and guidelines.
- Participate in application architecture review to govern and ensure application changes are delivered as per the target architecture and standards.
- Document and maintain company-wise application architecture and system integration between applications.
- Facilitate business units on application selection and testing
- Work with application vendors on IT requirement compliance
- Analyse applications to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Actively engage in and contribute to relevant solution design review activities and conduct project technical reviews and health checks
- Support continuous improvement of standard application practices.
- Proactively participant in the reviews on application improvement.
- Responsible for evaluating vendors and solution and guide the development of the solution to ensure business units/vendors to create the architecture that are aligned with the target architecture and standard.
- Ensure application architecture design work is documented in a structured fashion.
The Ideal Candidate
- University degree or above in Computer Science or other related discipline(s)
- At least 7 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural standpoint.
- Ability to interact professionally with diverse groups of stakeholders.
- Ability to work closely with the business to understand and incorporate non-functional requirements in the application and infrastructure architecture
- Airline knowledge is beneficial
- TOGAF certification is preferred
- Strong leadership and communication skills to influence stakeholders up to the executive level
- Good command in both written and verbal, English and Cantonese is a must
Your Future Work Life
- Fly anywhere we fly for free with your friends and family to explore the world
- Hybrid working with flexibility in workplace and working hours to foster work-life harmony
- Open office to collaborate, connect and share great ideas
- Energetic and multicultural teammates from up to 50 nationalities!
- Company-organized shuttle buses connecting the workplace with major locations in the HK Island, Kowloon and N.T.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend