Officer, AOG Desk
Job no: 497144
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Department: Maintenance & Engineering
HK Express is Hong Kong’s first and only low-cost carrier, always offering great value, affordable fares on one of the youngest and most modern aircraft fleets in the world.
Like you, and just like many people across Asia, we love to travel and discover new places across the world’s most diverse and dynamic region; and at HK Express, we’re opening up new travel experiences that inspire and invigorate millions of people across the region we’re proud to call home. Everything we do is focused on encouraging the spirit of adventure. Our routes provide the inspiration and spontaneity to try somewhere new, disrupting monotonous modern life. As we continue to open up new routes, often in secondary and emerging destinations, our passengers will gain access to an incredible range of places, exploring hidden gems and experiencing local cultures.
We have a diverse and vibrant team that embodies the adventurous spirit of our customers, and loves to travel too. Join us in this journey to make your career even more fulfilling and rewarding.
- Be the Aircraft on Ground (AOG) Desk Officer to perform 7x24 shift duty in roster;
- Monitor daily aircraft maintenance operation at all stations and communicate with Engineering Team for the spares for defect trouble shooting;
- Be the interface with Engineering and Operations;
- Quickly response for all AOG or urgent material requisition;
- Carry out AOG rescue with any reasonable resources;
- Coordinate with outside service provider for local & international logistics arrangement under a critical condition;
- Report any major / significant incidents or matters to upper management;
- Ensure all transactions have been properly input in the MIS system;
- Update the progress of spares supply for AOG or irregular flight, by email/ SMS /Teams/ WhatsApp;
- Organize a daily briefing meeting for shift hand over;
- Compile daily operation report;
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate
- Higher Diploma or above qualification in Engineering, Aerospace or Logistics & Supply Chain or any related discipline
- A minimum 1 year of aircraft parts inventory control is preferred;
- Willingness to work in variable shift duty
- Fluent in written and spoken English, written and spoken Chinese is a plus;
Your Future Work Life
- Fly anywhere we fly for free with your friends and family to explore the world
- Hybrid working with flexibility in workplace and working hours to foster work-life harmony
- Open office to collaborate, connect and share great ideas
- Energetic and multicultural teammates from up to 50 nationalities!
- Company-organized shuttle buses connecting the workplace with major locations in the HK Island, Kowloon and N.T.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend