Specialist, Revenue Management
Job no: 497123
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
HK Express is Hong Kong’s first and only low-cost carrier, always offering great value, affordable fares on one of the youngest and most modern aircraft fleets in the world.
Like you, and just like many people across Asia, we love to travel and discover new places across the world’s most diverse and dynamic region; and at HK Express, we’re opening up new travel experiences that inspire and invigorate millions of people across the region we’re proud to call home. Everything we do is focused on encouraging the spirit of adventure. Our routes provide the inspiration and spontaneity to try somewhere new, disrupting monotonous modern life. As we continue to open up new routes, often in secondary and emerging destinations, our passengers will gain access to an incredible range of places, exploring hidden gems and experiencing local cultures.
We have a diverse and vibrant team that embodies the adventurous spirit of our customers, and loves to travel too. Join us in this journey to make your career even more fulfilling and rewarding.
- Maximizes revenue by developing and implementing revenue management strategies through quantitative analysis;
- Analyse historical and future revenue and booking data for optimal inventory setting, to manage and calibrate system setting;
- Analyse competition environment, market trends to develop and adopt optimal pricing structure and strategies, to manage pricing setup and setting;
- Proactively identify revenue opportunities by utilizing complex data sets and exceptional analytical skills;
- Perform adhoc analysis and create models to make recommendations in maximising revenue;
- Ad-hoc assignments as required.
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Economic, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistic or other quantitative discipline;
- 2 years of analytical quantitative, data analysis experience preferred;
- Must demonstrate aptitude for logical analysis, analytical mind, problem identification, and problem solving;
- Excellent numerical analytical skills, with strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- A quick learner with the ability to work independently and as a team;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced environment, work under pressure and handle multiple priorities while meeting tight deadlines;
- Proficient in Tableau, Advanced level of MS Excel;
- Proficient in SQL and other database tools is strong advantage;
- Candidates with less experience would be considered as Officer, Revenue Management Operation;
- Fresh graduates are also welcome.
Please note that with effect from 1 June 2022 onwards, all HK Express employees and contractors who work in our premises in Hong Kong must have received a third dose of COVID 19 vaccine. Being tested regularly for COVID-19 is not an option. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.
Your Future Work Life
- Fly anywhere we fly for free with your friends and family to explore the world
- Hybrid working with flexibility in workplace and working hours to foster work-life harmony
- Open office to collaborate, connect and share great ideas
- Energetic and multicultural teammates from up to 50 nationalities!
- Company-organized shuttle buses connecting the workplace with major locations in the HK Island, Kowloon and N.T.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend