Specialist, Talent Acquisition and Business Partner
Job no: 496846
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
HK Express is Hong Kong’s first and only low-cost carrier, always offering great value, affordable fares on one of the youngest and most modern aircraft fleets in the world.
Like you, and just like many people across Asia, we love to travel and discover new places across the world’s most diverse and dynamic region; and at HK Express, we’re opening up new travel experiences that inspire and invigorate millions of people across the region we’re proud to call home. Everything we do is focused on encouraging the spirit of adventure. Our routes provide the inspiration and spontaneity to try somewhere new, disrupting monotonous modern life. As we continue to open up new routes, often in secondary and emerging destinations, our passengers will gain access to an incredible range of places, exploring hidden gems and experiencing local cultures.
We have a diverse and vibrant team that embodies the adventurous spirit of our customers, and loves to travel too. Join us in this journey to make your career even more fulfilling and rewarding.
We are looking for a vibrant and people-oriented HR practitioner to join our People Department. You will be a key member to assist in driving the Company’s people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, providing professional HR consultancy advice to line departments and engaging the most qualified candidates by building relationships and promoting the airline’s employer brand.
Business Partner & People Processes
- Act as a Business Partner to designated business units and to provide professional HR solutions and consultancy to line managers on talent acquisition and retention, employee relations, performance management etc.
- Provide professional HR solutions to staff enquiries from all levels of employees
- Partner with other People Department CoE teams in driving and developing People Experience initiatives to cope with the Company expansion and development plan
- Support full spectrum of people process operations throughout the UO employee journey including appointment, on & off-boarding, visa application, staff movement logistics, personnel file management, etc.
- Assist in development and implementation of policies and procedures
- Handle end-to-end recruitment cycle in a timely manner, which include but not limited to:
- Identify recruitment need, prepare job description, source talent via appropriate channels, arrange rounds of interview and offer proposal
- Enhance the talent pool and promote the HKE brands among online and offline channels, to find the right fit for the LCC structure
- Keep abreast of the market information and share among the talent acquisition team
- Enhance the onboarding process for key talent and experienced hires
- Build and maintain relationship with universities and schools to build the brand among the millennials
- Manage the talent acquisition budgetary control
- Participate in People Experience enhancement/transformation/digitalization projects and initiatives as assigned
- Provide support on various projects/tasks in the areas of talent acquisition and development, system enhancement that support the business strategy
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree holder with at least 2 year of similar HR BP/TA work experience in Commercial sectors
- Well verse with HK Employment Ordinance and regulations
- Proficiencies in office productivity tools (Excel, Word and PowerPoint etc.)
- Willingness to learn and shows an interest in latest HR trend and technologies
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Goal-oriented, self-starter with a high sense of responsibilities
- Excellent team player, can-do attitude with solid communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to details
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple and varied tasks, while meeting all deadlines
- Can demonstrate customer service orientation and stakeholder’s engagement.
- Energetic & collaborative attitude towards work
Please note that with effect from 1 June 2022 onwards, all HK Express employees and contractors who work in Cathay House and all other Cathay Group Company premises in Hong Kong must have received a third dose of COVID 19 vaccine. Being tested regularly for COVID-19 is not an option. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.
Your Future Work Life
- Fly anywhere we fly for free with your friends and family to explore the world
- Hybrid working with flexibility in workplace and working hours to foster work-life harmony
- Open office to collaborate, connect and share great ideas
- Energetic and multicultural teammates from up to 50 nationalities!
- Company-organized shuttle buses connecting the workplace with major locations in the HK Island, Kowloon and N.T.
Apply now to make YOUR MOVE!
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend