Assistant Manager, Talent Acquisition and Business Partner
Job no: 496722
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
DEAR TALENT, YOUR MOVE!
Being the new rising airline since 2013, we are the Hong Kong’s only Low Cost Carrier (LCC) offering you safe and flexible service options to Hong Kong and beyond.
We’re on a mission to inspire you to be different, to shake things up, to inspire the spirit of adventure by bringing you to fascinating destinations that few others serve.
Spread your wings and fly with us!
We are looking for a vibrant and people-oriented HR practitioner to join our People Department. You will be a key member to assist in driving the Company’s people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, providing professional HR consultancy advice to line departments and engaging the most qualified candidates by building relationships and promoting the airline’s employer brand.
What will you do?
- Act as a key contact point with line departments to develop and implement the overall people strategies and priorities to support the delivery of business objectives
- Provide HR consultancy to line managers not limited to recruitment, performance management, discipline, employees’ relations, training and development
- Develop talent acquisition strategy to cope with hiring demand for future business expansion, including working closely with the hiring managers to identify recruitment needs, sources, process, budget etc.
- Support in creating high quality People Experience and implementing propositions based on the defined departmental OKRs efficiently and effectively
- Facilitate organizational changes of the Company in line with the business and expansion plan by communicating collaborating closely with line department
- Handle end-to-end recruitment cycle in a timely manner, which includes but not limited to:
- Identify recruitment need, prepare job description, source talent via appropriate channels, arrange rounds of interview and offer proposal
- Enhance the talent pool and promote the HKE brands among online and offline channels, to find the right fit for the LCC structure;
- Enhance the onboarding process for key talent and experienced hires;
- Build and maintain relationship with universities and schools to build the brand among the millennials;
- Source and identify the interview evaluation tools and uplift the recruitment efficiency;
- Manage and maintain the staff record, data in an accurate and proper manner;
- Prepare the visa application for non-local staff and ensure smooth onboarding experience;
- Participate in the yearly promotion exercise, and work closely with Compensation and Benefit team on the salary benchmark exercise and offer proposal;
- Manage the talent acquisition budgetary control.
We are a perfect match, if you are/have:
- Minimum 5 years’ HR experience with focus in business partner and/or talent acquisition within sizeable organization, ideally in Aviation, Commercial related industry
- Bachelor’s degree in HRM, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Well versed with HK Employment Ordinance and regulations
- Goal-oriented, self-starter
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to details
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple and varied tasks, while meeting all deadlines
- Can demonstrate customer service orientation and relationship/partnership building
- Positive attitude towards work and be a team player
Your Future Work Life?
- Work flexibly with staggered working hours and flexible workplace
- Dress Casual and Smart everyday
- Work in a newly-designed office with open seating, stylish breakout areas, game room, gym and free coffee…
- Work with a group of energetic and multicultural professionals (up to 50 nationalities!)
- Have great fun in Snack Friday, New Year Market, Fly with your Kids Day, Basketball Team…
- Have your voice heard through Townhalls, Crew forums, CEO live sessions etc.
What will you enjoy?
- Fly anywhere we fly for free plus taxes during leisure with your friends and family
- Special privileges to buy duty free products
- Career Express
You will be inspired by our core values.
You will be inspired by our vibrant, efficient and entrepreneurial spirit. Join our fun, collaborative and reliable team to ignite your dream!
Interested? It’s time to have YOUR MOVE!
If you're ready to embark your adventure, start by clicking the ‘Apply now’ and get on the plane to fly with HK Express!
Advertised: Hong Kong Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend