Specialist, Talent Acquisition and Business Partner
Job no: 496705
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
DEAR TALENT, YOUR MOVE!
Being the new rising airline since 2013, we are the Hong Kong’s only Low Cost Carrier (LCC) offering you safe and flexible service options to Hong Kong and beyond.
We’re on a mission to inspire you to be different, to shake things up, to inspire the spirit of adventure by bringing you to fascinating destinations that few others serve.
Spread your wings and fly with us!
We are looking for a vibrant and people-oriented HR practitioner to join our People Department. You will be a key member to assist in driving the Company’s people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, providing professional HR consultancy advice to line departments and engaging the most qualified candidates by building relationships and promoting the airline’s employer brand.
What will you do?
Business Partner & People Processes
- Act as a Business Partner to designated business units and to provide professional HR solutions and consultancy to line managers on talent acquisition and retention, employee relations, performance management etc.
- Provide professional HR solutions to staff enquiries from all levels of employees
- Partner with other People Department CoE teams in driving and developing People Experience initiatives to cope with the Company expansion and development plan
- Support full spectrum of people process operations throughout the UO employee journey including appointment, on & off-boarding, visa application, staff movement logistics, personnel file management, etc.
- Assist in development and implementation of polices and procedures
- Handle end-to-end recruitment cycle in a timely manner, which include but not limited to:
- Identify recruitment need, prepare job description, source talent via appropriate channels, arrange rounds of interview and offer proposal
- Enhance the talent pool and promote the HKE brands among online and offline channels, to find the right fit for the LCC structure
- Keep abreast of the market information and share among the talent acquisition team
- Enhance the onboarding process for key talent and experienced hires
- Build and maintain relationship with universities and schools to build the brand among the millennials
- Manage the talent acquisition budgetary control
- Participate in People Experience enhancement/transformation/digitalization projects and initiatives as assigned
- Provide support on various projects/tasks in the areas of talent acquisition and development, system enhancement that support the business strategy
We are a perfect match, if you are/have:
- Degree holder with at least 2 year of similar HR BP/TA work experience in Commercial sectors
- Well verse with HK Employment Ordinance and regulations
- Proficiencies in office productivity tools (Excel, Word and PowerPoint etc.)
- Willingness to learn and shows an interest in latest HR trend and technologies
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Goal-oriented, self-starter with a high sense of responsibilities
- Excellent team player, can-do attitude with solid communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to details
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple and varied tasks, while meeting all deadlines
- Can demonstrate customer service orientation and relationship/partnership building
- Positive attitude towards work
Your Future Work Life?
- Work flexibly with staggered working hours and flexible workplace
- Dress Casual and Smart everyday
- Work in a newly-designed office with open seating, stylish breakout areas, game room, gym and free coffee…
- Work with a group of energetic and multicultural professionals (up to 50 nationalities!)
- Have great fun in Snack Friday, New Year Market, Fly with your Kids Day, Basketball Team…
- Have your voice heard through Townhalls, Crew forums, CEO live sessions etc.
What will you enjoy?
- Fly anywhere we fly for free plus taxes during leisure with your friends and family
- Special privileges to buy duty free products
- Career Express
You will be inspired by our core values.
You will be inspired by our vibrant, efficient and entrepreneurial spirit. Join our fun, collaborative and reliable team to ignite your dream!
Interested? It’s time to have YOUR MOVE!
If you're ready to embark your adventure, start by clicking the ‘Apply now’ and get on the plane to fly with HK Express!
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend