Job no: 496700
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
DEAR TALENT, YOUR MOVE!
Being the new rising airline since 2013, we are the Hong Kong’s only Low Cost Carrier (LCC) offering you safe and flexible service options to Hong Kong and beyond.
We’re on a mission to inspire you to be different, to shake things up, to inspire the spirit of adventure by bringing you to fascinating destinations that few others serve.
Spread your wings and fly with us!
What will you do?
- Manage the implementation of procurement related policies, systems, procedures and/or processes across the organization, constant review of these for quality and efficiency improvements;
- Educate, monitor and promote adherence and compliance of procurement policies and procedures across the organization and with key stakeholders/suppliers;
- Coordinate with the Group APD (Procurement & Aircraft Trading) to ensure alignment to Group procurement policies and procedures, where they can be applied to the organization;
- Develop and manage senior relationships with key suppliers and with Group APD counterparts, ensure Group synergies are always considered in all sourcing decisions;
- Assist BUs to develop and implement sourcing and commercial engagement strategies to strive for the best price while maintaining the highest quality, reliability and service, and have these reviewed and refreshed annually;
- For major cost categories, conduct global/regional/local market analysis and identify trends that may have positive or negative impacts on the BUs and develop new strategies in conjunction with BUs to effectively leverage or mitigate these;
- Manage end to end sourcing strategy and RFQs for major contracts and cost items across the organization, support and influence the decision-making process.
We are a perfect match, if you are:
- At least 8 years' relevant experience in sizable organization;
- Degree in Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Business Administration, or related discipline;
- Procurement and Category Management experience is essential;
- Hands on experience in improving procurement process;
- Understanding of regulatory requirements and basic contract law;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English;
- Passionate self-starter with the highest integrity and ethics;
- Strong commercial acumen and understanding of basic accounting principles;
- Ability to inspire, and build trust and respect among stakeholders within the organization;
- Excellent communication and people skills including the ability to establish, influence and maintain collaborative partnerships and engage in effective negotiations with a broad range of parties, stakeholders, and key suppliers;
- Demonstrated ability to define and implement strategies;
- Good performance management skills;
- Approachable and decisive with high attention to quality and detail.
Your Future Work Life?
- Work flexibly with staggered working hours and flexible workplace
- Dress Casual and Smart everyday
- Work in a newly-designed office with open seating, stylish breakout areas, game room, gym and free coffee…
- Work with a group of energetic and multicultural professionals (up to 50 nationalities!)
- Have great fun in Snack Friday, New Year Market, Fly with your Kids Day, Basketball Team…
- Have your voice heard through Townhalls, Crew forums, CEO live sessions etc.
What will you enjoy?
- Fly anywhere we fly for free plus taxes during leisure with your friends and family
- Special privileges to buy duty free products
- Career Express
You will be inspired by our core values.
You will be inspired by our vibrant, efficient and entrepreneurial spirit. Join our fun, collaborative and reliable team to ignite your dream!
Interested? It’s time to have YOUR MOVE!
If you're ready to embark your adventure, start by clicking the ‘Apply now’ and get on the plane to fly with HK Express!
Advertised: Hong Kong Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend