Manager, Flight Data Program
Job no: 496527
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Department: Quality, Safety & Security
Main purpose of the Job:
The Manager, Flight Data Programs is responsible for strategically planning, managing and executing the tasks dictated to the Flight Data programs which is a critical element to the safety assurance of HKE. This programme includes the Flight Operations Quality Assurance (FOQA) and Quick Access Recorder (QAR) continuous improvement projects.
The Manager, Flight Data Programs shall support the DQSS and the entire QSS team in maintaining the day to day management of the Flight Data Programme as outlined in the Flight Data Management Protocol as well as driving this to the leading edge of international standards.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- At least 5 years’ relevant aviation work experience in combination of flight data and flight operations.
- Bachelor’s degree required. A Degree in Engineering, Statistics, or related field is desired.
- Experience in the use of Teledyne Application Generation Station (AGS) desired.
- Knowledge in statistics, algorithm development and computer programming.
- Experience with using Google Earth to generate visual analytics a plus.
- Experience with business intelligence tools like PowerBI a plus.
- Well versed with practical experience in flight data management and a strong understanding of CAD 712, 739 Requirements.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Good computer literacy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good Writing ability and organizational skills
- Strong analytical, time-management and problem-solving skills
Advertised: Hong Kong Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend