Technical Service Engineer (Cabin)
Job no: 496519
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the continued airworthiness function;
- Manage technical and commercial evaluation to meet the operational and regulatory requirements;
- Provide AOG and on-site support;
- Interact across Airline departments, FTM service provider, vendors and aircraft manufacturers;
- Review ADs, SBs and other OEM technical documentation;
- Perform oversight on modifications and other ad-hoc projects;
- Support projects to induct new and used aircraft onto the Hong Kong register and entry into service.
- Performs and carry out other duties the Principal Technical Services Engineer may assign.
- Holder of an Engineering degree;
- 7 years’ experiences (or above) of aircraft engineering & maintenance;
- 3 years’ experience in aircraft cabin, system or avionics TS related works;
- Aircraft Maintenance & Engineering License is preferred;
- Experience of working with airworthiness authorities.
Advertised: Hong Kong Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend