Supervisor, Security & Infrastructure
Job no: 496511
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Department: Information Technology
You are required to work with business units and IT to identify risks, raise awareness and recommend pragmatic measures to reduce the risk level;
Manage IT professional from infrastructure support services providers to perform transition, change management, release management, pro-active maintenance and service request to IT infrastructure and applications.
- Develop IT Security policies and guidelines as well as security awareness material and conducting training for internal employees and outsourcing partners.
- Enhance network infrastructure for implementation of cyber security initiatives.
- Assist to plan, design and implement appropriate network technological solutions to defend cyber-attack and intrusion
- Devise procedures and processes for monitoring and logging of network security events for analytic process and investigation
- Coordinate with other business and IT teams such as network, operation, BA, R&D teams for implementation of network infrastructure changes for cyber resilience enhancement
- Work closely with outsourcing partners on delivery of vendor’s solutions
- Define and maintain network standards and guidelines for configuration and set-up of network infrastructure for cyber security solutions
- Evaluate and assess emerging network technologies to address the changing risk of cyber threats
- Implement and support different security tools/packages on various system platforms and network security architecture
- Upgrade and maintain update-to-date network environment to cope with resilience requirements
- Diagnose system and network infrastructure faults to ensure rapid restoration of normal service
- On call for emergency production incidents to provide fire-fighting support and perform shift duties as required
- Good Communication and Reporting Skills from regular daily reporting, through providing status information, to detailed descriptions of the tasks or just proactive communication to show presence.
- Develop and input into key technology Infrastructure Engineering Lifecycle documentation, such as component version and patch management decisions
- Determine how to leverage enabling technologies to implement innovative IT infrastructure solutions to support the business
- Delivery Infrastructure projects
- University degree preferably in information technology, information security, computer science or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience in network security/architecture
- Strong knowledge of network security including firewall rules, router ACL, IPS, IDS, network access control, etc.
- Expertise in open-platform technology and server virtualization
- Sound knowledge of network layer 2, layer 3 and routing protocol including TCP/IP, Ethernet and VLAN
- Excellent problem solving skills including root-cause analysis
- Knowledge of SOC, DLP and SIEM is an advantage
- Certification on networking (such as CCIE) and information security (such as CCSK, CISM, CISSP and CISA) preferred
- Ability and willingness to proactively accept, and drive, change to accomplish positive outcomes
- Must have knowledge of how to lever technology to reduce operational costs and delivery business innovation in a fast moving and dynamic industry sector
- Experience with common information security management frameworks, such as ISO 27001, CobiT, ITIL, PCI DSS is an advantage
Advertised: Hong Kong Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend