Technical Service Engineer (Reliability)
Job no: 496506
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Role and Responsibilities:
- Monitor Inspection findings arising from scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and ensure revisions to the AMS are embodied;
- Monitor and control repetitive defects in liaison with other TS Engineers;
- Evaluate unserviceable components and parts, determine corrective actions and issue technical directives/notices and workshop repair orders;
- Evaluate teardown reports and tends corrective actions, overhaul reports from repair/overhaul vendors and suppliers;
- Collect, compile and analyze data and provide accurate reports detailing recommendations for action by the department affected,
- Develop technical procedures and tracking system for significant technical problems, systems and components;
- Propose to Reliability Control Board tasks and/or intervals, which may be safely eliminated, modified, or extended;
- Feedback the assessment and analysis report to OEMs for enhancement of aircraft/components.
- Hold regular meetings with Authority and internal departments for reliability review
- Performs and carry out other duties the Principal Technical Services Engineer may assign.
- Holder of an Engineering degree;
- Minimum 7 years experiences of aircraft engineering & maintenance;
- Holder of Aircraft Maintenance & Engineering License is preferred but not a must;
- Experience of working with airworthiness authorities;
- Reliability Program training experience;
- Willingness to relocate to Hong Kong.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend