Officer, Ground Operations Quality Assurance & Safety
Job no: 496497
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assist GOP head-office in defining procedures and processes to comply with regulatory requirement in quality, safety and security perspective;
- Participate in audit for GOP Integrated Station Audit and inspector for Quality Inspection;
- Assist in preparation of IOSA, CAD360 Part 1 GOP Internal Audit (head-office);
- Support and participate in outstations Regulatory Audit when required;
- Monitor and maintain GOP audit schedule and record in corporate system;
- Submit required forms and prepare risk assessment to manage the reschedule of audit plan when required;
- Maintain audit checklists and review manual references to ensure the latest HKE and Regulatory requirements are incorporated and correctly interpret;
- Prepare Corrective Action Reports that result from audits and inspections and follow up on closure;
- Manage audit, inspection and safety reporting data in corporate system to ensure it reflects updated and accurate information. Any discrepancies should be followed up with corporate Quality, Safety and Security (QSS) department;
- Build and maintain databases for Ground Operations safety occurrences, audits’ and inspections result. Prepare reports for detailed analysis on operational deficiencies;
- Identify potential hazard and safety / security threat in HKE network. Report to superior for determining risk mitigation measures.
- Report to management in regard to individual station performance in terms of quality, safety and security;
- Work closely with Quality, Safety and Security (QSS) department to ensure proper measures are put in place to maintain a healthy QSS controlling system and culture;
- Oversea travel is required.
- Minimum 2-year experience in aviation services;
- Knowledge of Ground Operations or Aviation Operations activities (i.e. Ramp, Load Control, Baggage, Cargo and/or Passenger handling);
- Auditor Qualification is an advantage;
- Proven command of written and spoken English and Cantonese. Putonghua is an advantage;
- Proficient computer literacy and in MS Office.
- Strong in determination and implementation;
- Positive thinking and excellent communication skills;
- Excellent in time management;
- Ability to work under pressure and independently.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend