Assistant Manager, Sales and Business Development (GBA)
Job no: 496486
Work type: Full time
Role and Responsibilities:
- Implement and develop new business opportunities for Groups (both series, ad-hoc & bulk-buy), and enhance GIT segment for GBA via both direct and indirect sales channels;
- Manage all the sales activities in Group Desk for GBA
- Conduct regular sales visits to GBA agents and submit regular sales call report;
- Secure the continued growth from existing Travel Agents’ accounts;
- Develop and manage the B2B and B2G channel;
- Coordinate and handle the incoming Trade show, familiarization trip, joint-sales promotion and sales campaign for GBA;
- Gather market intelligence, monitor industry developments and competitor activity from local and regional markets;
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with Key Market Travel Trade Partners, travel industry arena, Tourism Bureau and Government office;
- Keep updated and understand of governmental and regulatory issues in the territory;
- Assist to formulate, implement & analyze business strategies to maximize overall sales growth and profitability in line with the Company plan;
- Prepare sales strategy plan and report by different sales segment on monthly basis;
- Proactively drive sales and coordinate with different teams e.g. Revenue Management Team, Marketing Team , and Finance Department
- To assist on any assigned projects from Sales Team and the Company when required.
- Strong business connections and experience working in Mainland China;
- Proven track record of successful sales and client relationship management in GBA, with experience in aviation/ travel industry is preferable;
- Holder of Bachelor degree in any business / aviation / tourism related discipline;
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in sales of aviation/ travel / hotel industry, at least two years in a similar sales role with nationwide responsibilities;
- Strong remote management skills with international exposure;
- Fluency in written and spoken of Mandarin, Chinese and English; Knowledge of Japanese or Korean will be an advantage.
- Willing to travel around the region for business purposes;
- Right to work and abode in Hong Kong.
- Self-motivated and energetic team player with solid commercial knowledge and excellent commercial sense;
- An engaging and persuasive professional with strong communication and relationship building skills, with various cultures;
- Good planning and implementation skills, and the ability to multi-tasking but not losing sight of delivering a high quality of work;
- An open-minded person with positive attitude in embracing challenges. Ability to work under stress and tight timelines;
- Good international exposure, good ability and sensitivity to work with different cultures is a must.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend