Officer, Quality Management System
Job no: 496459
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Department: Quality, Safety & Security
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide administrative support in maintaining CAD360 Part 1 Compliance Matrix.
- Provide support to the MQMS in managing and maintain the IOSA registration for HKE.
- Assist to evaluate the processes of the HKE Quality Management System (QMS) and identify areas of improvement to enhance the overall effectiveness and suitability to HKE.
- Provide administrative support in establishment, implementation and maintenance of the Quality Assurance and Quality Control Program to ensure they are conducted in accordance with the regulatory requirements.
- Assist to review the effectiveness of root cause analysis and preventive / corrective action of significant issues arising from audits, surveys and inspections.
- Assist to ensure gaps identified through the Quality Assurance and Quality Control Program are mitigated to reduce risk exposure and ensure operational efficiency.
- Assist to maintain the records of Quality Assurance and Quality Control Program and ensure the records in the electronic database are up-to-date.
- Provide administrative support in maintaining and monitoring QMS and internal auditor training program and auditors’ qualification records.
- Provide support in preparing documentation and coordinating with related departments for external audits conducted by a third party such as HKCAD or National Aviation Authority.
- Provide support in managing and maintaining records of external audit conducted by a third party.
- Assist to produce regular quality analysis report to track the trends of operations performance.
- Participates in special or ad hoc projects as assigned by the MQMS.
Qualification / Requirements:
- At least 2 years' work experience in the airline industry, preferred in quality assurance feld.
- Flight operations or technical background is highly preferred.
- Successfully completed an ISO Internal / Lead Auditor training or equivalent.
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
- Knowledge in Putonghua is preferred.
- Good analytical capabilities.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Staff Discounted Ticket
- Group Medical Insurance
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend