Job no: 496441
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Department: Human Resources and Administration
Role and Responsibilities:
- Meet, greet and accommodate clients and guests;
- Answer and transfer phone calls in a professional manner;
- Handle incoming and outgoing postal and local/international courier delivery;
- Handle and distribute incoming documents and fax to internal teams;
- Handle correspondence and confidential documents as required.
- Responsible for office administration duties but not limited to office renovation, facilities & security management, vendor management, insurance, purchase and procurement, courier service arrangement and stationery supplied;
- Manage various vendor contracts and leasing agreements for all offices;
- Assist in budget preparation and control to ensure smooth operations in a cost-effective manner;
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned by management.
- Higher Diploma or above in Business Administration or related disciplines;
- At least 3 years of relevant working experiences;
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing;
- Experience in handling renovation and relocation projects is preferred;
- Good spoken and written English, Mandarin & Cantonese.
- Self-starter with multi-tasking capability and able to meet tight deadline;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with experience of working with people at all levels;
- Energetic and seeking a career building position.
- Staff Discounted Ticket
- Group Medical Insurance
Advertised: Hong Kong Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend