Officer, Passenger Services Standard and Training
Job no: 496434
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assist in developing and maintaining Passenger Services related policy and procedures to ensure the compliance in IOSA, regulatory and company standard;
- Coordinate with all related parties for new product and service implementation and the existing stations set up;
- Assist in developing/updating professional training programs and materials for passenger services training;
- Deliver professional training and conduct briefing session for passenger handling workforce;
- Coordinate the pre-and post-training logistics with internal or external parties;
- Perform administrative functions;
- Require overseas travel;
- Perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- 5 passes or above in HKCEE or HKDSE, including English Language;
- Minimum 3 years’ Ground Operations experience is preferred;
- Experience in performing line trainer is an advantage;
- Good command in both spoken and written English, Chinese language is a plus.
- Strong computer literacy in MS Office, particularly PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Detail-oriented, accurate and reliable, a self-motivated team player with good interpersonal skills;
- Strong organizational and communication & presentation skills.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend