Officer, Internal Audit
Job no: 496430
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Department: Corporate Governance and Regulatory Affairs
- Understand business operations and identify associated process and risks;
- Carry out audit program of internal audit assignments, risk assessment, and ad hoc projects;
- Assess if operations are complied with company’s policies and procedure;
- Identify internal control deficiencies and opportunities to improve business effectiveness and efficiency;
- Summarize observations and recommendations from audit programs, and communicate with management team;
- Monitor the progress of audit action plan; collaborate with departments to rectify the non-compliant issues in timely manner.
- University graduate with a degree in Accounting, Finance, or some related disciplines;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in audit or finance-related disciplines;
- Experience in the airline industry will be an advantage;
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin) and English.
- Detail-minded with good analytical skills;
- Logical, proactive & team-working.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend