Officer, Ramp & Baggage Standard and Training (Baggage)
Job no: 496426
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assist the superior to develop and enhance the procedure and policy in regard of baggage services handling;
- Develop baggage services related training material and ensure the upkeep of the training records in compliance with regulatory and company standard;
- Monitor and handle outstanding claims such as final compensation settlement according to industrial and company standard;
- Deliver baggage services training to internal and external staff when required;
- Prepare data and presentation material for management review;
- Manage procurement process including purchasing, delivery and inventory control;
- Oversea travelling is required.
- Diploma holder or above;
- 2 years' aviation experience or civil airline experience;
- Baggage services, Ramp or Dispatch handling experience will be an advantage;
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Office;
- Excellent command of English and Chinese (Mandarin is a plus).
- Sensitivity to figure;
- Strong interpersonal & presentation skills.
Advertised: Hong Kong Standard Time
Applications close: Hong Kong Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend