Assistant Manager, IT Infrastructure & Security
Job no: 496419
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Department: Information Technology
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead a small team to maintain daily IT Helpdesk operation to support internal users within SLA under ITIL standard, and other new business initiatives and deliver End User Computing related projects.
- Work with Security team for managing the risk related to End User Computing and IT infrastructure environment.
- Develop and maintain formal guidelines, policies, and procedures to ensure that operation of network infrastructure and End User Computing SLA.
- Manage external vendor to provide technical support on corporate IT Infrastructure with emphasis on internal network, servers, Microsoft office365 environment and cloud infrastructure.
- Manage external vendor to provide technical support on Airport IT Infrastructure with emphasis on Express IP, AviNet, ACARS and EDI about Cargo / Crew / Passenger Information Filing.
- Plan, Setup, Lead and Manage the IT Infrastructure and End-user Technology Strategy including disaster recovery planning.
- Research on new technology, identify technology gaps, develop and deploy Infrastructure solutions.
- Drive the continuous improvement to all IT Infrastructure related services. • Work with other IT teams to ensure successful project implementation.
- Coach and mentor team members
- Travel occasionally for new station setup / support
- On call for emergency support on holiday
- University graduate in Computer Technology or related discipline
- Proven working experiences in IT infrastructure / Helpdesk Support with 2year min management / supervisor post.
- Strong technical knowledge in all aspects of IT Infrastructure specially in Microsoft Office365 / Fortinet.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills with strong self-motivation
- Proven ability to coach team members
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese and mandarin), both written and verbal. • Able to work under pressure and meet tight work schedule
Advertised: Hong Kong Standard Time
Applications close: Hong Kong Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend