Officer, Contract Administrations
Job no: 496416
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Role and Responsibilities:
- Check all ground handling invoices and ensure verification on charges by submitting sections / stations performed;
- Double check miscellaneous charges including expenses incurred due to flight delay / irregularities;
- Raise payment requisition forms for verifying charges & expenses and maintain records;
- Maintain records for payments issued, staff leave, duty travel etc.
- Compile statistical data for the department on monthly expenses including operational charges, travel and office expenditures;
- Safe-keep all contractual documents;
- Follow up on governmental document filing;
- Communicate closely with other sections within the department to ensure they are constantly updated on changes of handling
- procedures and service standards;
- Perform office administration duties including order and provision of stationery and industry manuals;
- Follow up any ad-hoc task as required by immediate supervisor.
- HKDSE/HKALE or above;
- Minimum 2 years’ administration experience, preferably in aviation experience;
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese language including Mandarin;
- Proficient computer literacy in Words, Excel, Power-point.
- Strong negotiation skill;
- Open-mindedness, willingness to take challenge;
- Ability to work under pressure.
Advertised: Hong Kong Standard Time
Applications close: Hong Kong Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend