Job no: 496411
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Role and Responsibilities:
- Support day-to-day operations and management of all loyalty-related systems (front-end / back-end);
- Website systems management using Dynamic Tag Management and programming languages;
- Provide platform support and guidance to business users;
- Act as technical point of contact between business users and vendors;
- Prepare and implement written departmental processes and procedures;
- Assist in the scoping, design and implementation of core systems and solutions for the alliance partner that will simplify alliance and carrier operations, interactions and supportability;
- Collaborate across business units and alliance partners to both find opportunities for and showcase ideas in the innovation and emerging business pipeline: working closely with developers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction;
- Conduct analysis to determine best processes / practices for solving business problems/opportunities that may include process improvement, systems enhancement, user training, and/or software procurement.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in product deployment and agile processes;
- Passionate about driving product/performance improvement and enhancing customer experience;
- Strong business insight, highly organized and attention to detail;
- Creative and innovative thinker with a “can do” attitude.
- Takes initiative and able to work on multiple projects at the same time;
- Self-starter with multi-tasking capability and able to meet tight deadlines;
- Team player that able to work effectively at all levels of the organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus;
- Excellent understanding of systems integrations and process alignment across multiple external stakeholders;
- Excellent understanding of loyalty program practices is advantageous.
Advertised: Hong Kong Standard Time
Applications close: Hong Kong Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend