Job no: 496400
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Marketing & Advertising
- Lead the Hong Kong-based marketing team;
- Define the marketing strategy across the customer journey, with a view to integrating concepts across a wide variety of media; media planning, buying with specific focus on digital initiatives;
- Oversee marketing and advertising efforts across all key markets, working alongside country marketing teams and/or GSAs in markets outside of Hong Kong;
- Develop creative direction for external communications that internal or external marketing teams can use to deliver cost effective and consistent marketing campaigns;
- Negotiate contracts with brand and marketing agencies;
- Look to exploit new marketing channels that provide new/innovative communication or distribution opportunities for the airline;
- Ensure marketing campaigns have maximum stand out, reflect the airline’s brand values and where possible provide leverage PR team;
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partners including but not limited to Financial institutions, associated brand partners, tourism organizations and airport authorities;
- Drive sponsorship and joint promotion opportunities in all serviced markets;
- Seek out revenue generating partners for tactical promotions.
- Track and monitor delivery against the brand and marketing vision;
- Ensure this is integrated – alongside values – into key people training initiatives;
- Oversee management of key guest relations issues that have potential to escalate on social media.
- Leverage in market Tourism Organizations’ co-op budgets;
- Manage own departmental cost budget ensuring high return on investment;
- Ensure achievement of revenue generation targets;
- Work with Commercial team to achieve overall revenue budget and market share targets.
- Recruit and develop high calibre department team;
- Prepare and implement written departmental processes and procedures;
- Manage staff and workload to ensure that team operates at maximum efficiency within deadlines;
- Provide effective coaching and training;
- Develop and motivate staff.
- At least 5-6 years of commercial/marketing experience;
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrated a successful track record in a marketing or brand/product management role especially across digital platforms;
- Knowledge of the travel (airlines, hotels), service (mobile, banks) or dynamic fast-moving consumer goods environments an advantage;
- Fluency spoken and written English, Chinese (Traditional/Simplified) ideal.
Advertised: Hong Kong Standard Time
Applications close: Hong Kong Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend