Summer Intern, IT
Job no: 496399
Work type: Temporary
Location: Hong Kong
Department: Information Technology
2019 HK Express Summer Internship Programme
HK Express Never Stays Still.
We are INIMITABLE, ALIVE & RESTLESS - the Hong Kong's ONLY Low-Cost Carrier continues to chart our own path to give everyone a chance to discover, to explore and to fly.
We are currently reaching out for talented YOU to be one of HKEers who dare to Imagine, Leap & Soar. Keep finding, feeling & believing! Spark your dreams with HK Express, the adventure is yours.
Just Click on the 'APPLY' button for application!
This is a 11-week program, targeting at non-final year students across different disciplines. You will learn about the essentials of the aviation industry, a fast-growing segment in today’s market, as well as a comprehensive overview of an airline’s operation, experiencing your ‘journey’ in a completely different way! You will get a chance to look at the behind the scenes of our cabin services, flight operations, marketing or many other business functions here at HK Express. If you’re interested, simply apply and fly with us!
Roles & Responsibilities
Department Function: Establish the company information management system, strengthen security management to mitigate risks of network attacks, lead research and development of IT solutions to enhance company’s IT competitive advantage and maintain IT infrastructure and technical support.
- Assist in providing on-site technical support for staff;
- Assist in maintaining and supporting Active Directory and O365 Email infrastructure;
- Assist in installation and configuration of computer systems;
- Assist in troubleshooting on network, PC software and hardware problem;
- Assist in maintaining inventory and system records;
- Assist in answering enquiries from end users;
- Assist in other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- A NON-final year local full-time student studying a Degree Programme majoring in Computer Science / Information Technology or other related disciplines;
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese language is a plus;
- Willing to learn and a service-oriented person;
- Available to work from Mid-June to the End of August.
Advertised: Hong Kong Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend