Summer Intern, HR&A
Job no: 496398
Work type: Temporary
Location: Hong Kong
Department: Human Resources and Administration
2019 HK Express Summer Internship Programme
HK Express Never Stays Still.
We are INIMITABLE, ALIVE & RESTLESS - the Hong Kong's ONLY Low-Cost Carrier continues to chart our own path to give everyone a chance to discover, to explore and to fly.
We are currently reaching out for talented YOU to be one of HKEers who dare to Imagine, Leap & Soar. Keep finding, feeling & believing! Spark your dreams with HK Express, the adventure is yours.
Just Click on the 'APPLY' button for application!
This is a 11-week program, targeting at non-final year students across different disciplines. You will learn about the essentials of the aviation industry, a fast-growing segment in today’s market, as well as a comprehensive overview of an airline’s operation, experiencing your ‘journey’ in a completely different way! You will get a chance to look at the behind the scenes of our cabin services, flight operations, marketing or many other business functions here at HK Express. If you’re interested, simply apply and fly with us!
Roles & Responsibilities
Department Function: Act as a business partner to provide consultancy services on Human Resource-related issues, devise people structure, system and strategies on talent acquisition, compensation and benefits and learning & development to attract, engage, train, develop and recognize employees.
- Provide support to Human Resources & Admin Department including Talent Acquisition, Compensation & Benefit and Learning & Development;
- Assist in scheduling interview and preparing on-boarding logistics;
- Support HR data entry and filings;
- Assist in organising and coordinating various HR initiatives and staff engagement programmes;
- Assist in other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- A NON-final year local full-time student studying a Degree Programme majoring in Business/ Marketing / Human Resources or other related disciplines;
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese language is a plus;
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information in a responsible way;
- Ability to work in fast paced, dynamic and evolving work environment;
- Strong PC skills including MS Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is preferred;
- Available to work from mid-June to end of August.
Advertised: Hong Kong Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend