Summer Intern, Operations Control Centre (Operations Department)
Job no: 496397
Work type: Temporary
Location: Hong Kong
2019 HK Express Summer Internship Programme
HK Express Never Stays Still.
We are INIMITABLE, ALIVE & RESTLESS - the Hong Kong's ONLY Low-Cost Carrier continues to chart our own path to give everyone a chance to discover, to explore and to fly.
We are currently reaching out for talented YOU to be one of HKEers who dare to Imagine, Leap & Soar. Keep finding, feeling & believing! Spark your dreams with HK Express, the adventure is yours.
Just Click on the 'APPLY' button for application!
This is a 11-week program, targeting at non-final year students across different disciplines. You will learn about the essentials of the aviation industry, a fast-growing segment in today’s market, as well as a comprehensive overview of an airline’s operation, experiencing your ‘journey’ in a completely different way! You will get a chance to look at the behind the scenes of our cabin services, flight operations, marketing or many other business functions here at HK Express. If you’re interested, simply apply and fly with us!
Roles & Responsibilities
Department Function: Allocate aircrew and aircraft resources, manage all rostering operations and ensure the Operations Control and Service Manual, the Emergency Response Manual, and all the other Operations related standards, procedures and manuals be accurately and efficiency and comply with the requirement of authorities and company.
Flight Operations Control Centre
- Assist in performing flight dispatch duties related to pre-flight preparation, flight planning, crew briefing and flight tracking;
- Assist in updating and monitoring the Flight Tracking System;
Crew Control & Crew Rostering
- Assist in re-assigning crew duty and arranging logistics (such as air-tickets, hotel, visa etc) in the event of flight disruptions;
- Assist in issuing monthly crew roster;
- Assist in other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- A NON-final year local full-time student studying a Degree Programme majoring in Aviation/ Engineering or other related disciplines;
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese language is a plus;
- Ability to work in fast paced, dynamic and evolving work environment;
- Good interpersonal communication, time management and problem solving skill;
- Strong PC skills including MS Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is preferred;
- Available to work from mid-June to end of August.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend