Summer Intern, Inflight Services (Operation Department)
Job no: 496395
Work type: Temporary
Location: Hong Kong
2019 HK Express Summer Internship Programme
HK Express Never Stays Still.
We are INIMITABLE, ALIVE & RESTLESS - the Hong Kong's ONLY Low-Cost Carrier continues to chart our own path to give everyone a chance to discover, to explore and to fly.
We are currently reaching out for talented YOU to be one of HKEers who dare to Imagine, Leap & Soar. Keep finding, feeling & believing! Spark your dreams with HK Express, the adventure is yours.
Just Click on the 'APPLY' button for application!
This is a 11-week program, targeting at non-final year students across different disciplines. You will learn about the essentials of the aviation industry, a fast-growing segment in today’s market, as well as a comprehensive overview of an airline’s operation, experiencing your ‘journey’ in a completely different way! You will get a chance to look at the behind the scenes of our cabin services, flight operations, marketing or many other business functions here at HK Express. If you’re interested, simply apply and fly with us!
Roles & Responsibilities
Department Function: Establish procedures and tools for delivering customer service inflight, drive the process of operation standards, drive performance culture and build engagement of cabin crew.
- Provide support to Inflight Service team including Cabin Crew Performance, Cabin Crew Training and Quality Assurance;
- Assist in maintaining monthly Cabin Crew duty record;
- Assist in managing leave record of Cabin Crew;
- Support data entry and filings;
- Support pre and post-training administration;
- Assist in maintaining record of standards and compliance system;
- Assist in other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- A NON-final year local full-time student studying a Degree Programme majoring in Aviation/ Tourism/ Engineering or other related disciplines;
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese language is a plus;
- Ability to work in fast paced, dynamic and evolving work environment;
- Strong PC skills including MS Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is preferred;
- Available to work from mid-June to end of August.
Advertised: Hong Kong Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend