Summer Intern, Ground Operations (Operations Department)
Job no: 496394
Work type: Temporary
Location: Hong Kong
2019 HK Express Summer Internship Programme
HK Express Never Stays Still.
We are INIMITABLE, ALIVE & RESTLESS - the Hong Kong's ONLY Low-Cost Carrier continues to chart our own path to give everyone a chance to discover, to explore and to fly.
We are currently reaching out for talented YOU to be one of HKEers who dare to Imagine, Leap & Soar. Keep finding, feeling & believing! Spark your dreams with HK Express, the adventure is yours.
Just Click on the 'APPLY' button for application!
This is a 11-week program, targeting at non-final year students across different disciplines. You will learn about the essentials of the aviation industry, a fast-growing segment in today’s market, as well as a comprehensive overview of an airline’s operation, experiencing your ‘journey’ in a completely different way! You will get a chance to look at the behind the scenes of our cabin services, flight operations, marketing or many other business functions here at HK Express. If you’re interested, simply apply and fly with us!
Roles & Responsibilities
Department Function: Oversight of ground handling of aircrafts, airport services operations, management of on-time performance and handling of airport-related baggage issues.
Ground Operations Training
- Assist in developing professional training programs and materials for passenger services training and certification programs;
- Assist in coordinating the pre-and post-training logistics with internal or external parties to enable smooth delivery of training course;
- Assist in maintaining training records such as staff training record, test paper and licenses;
- Assist in monitoring overall baggage handling services including ground handling agent performance, claims and documentation;
- Assist in other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- A NON-final year local full-time student studying a Degree Programme majoring in Aviation/ Tourism/ Engineering or other related disciplines;
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese language is a plus;
- Ability to work in fast paced, dynamic and evolving work environment;
- Strong PC skills including MS Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is preferred;
- Available to work from Mid-June to the End of August.
Advertised: Hong Kong Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend