Summer Intern - Flight Operations (Operations Department)
Job no: 496393
Work type: Temporary
Location: Hong Kong
2019 HK Express Summer Internship Programme
HK Express Never Stays Still.
We are INIMITABLE, ALIVE & RESTLESS - the Hong Kong's ONLY Low-Cost Carrier continues to chart our own path to give everyone a chance to discover, to explore and to fly.
We are currently reaching out for talented YOU to be one of HKEers who dare to Imagine, Leap & Soar. Keep finding, feeling & believing! Spark your dreams with HK Express, the adventure is yours.
Just Click on the 'APPLY' button for application!
This is a 11-week program, targeting at non-final year students across different disciplines. You will learn about the essentials of the aviation industry, a fast-growing segment in today’s market, as well as a comprehensive overview of an airline’s operation, experiencing your ‘journey’ in a completely different way! You will get a chance to look at the behind the scenes of our cabin services, flight operations, marketing or many other business functions here at HK Express. If you’re interested, simply apply and fly with us!
Roles & Responsibilities
Department Function: Set policies and procedures, deliver flight training to pilots to help ensure our aircraft are operated safely, efficiently and to the highest possible standard.
- Assist in maintaining of all operations manuals, legislative and aeronautical information in the Operations and aircraft Library properly;
- Assist in performing regular check on all operations manuals, legislative and aeronautical information in the Operations and aircraft Library to ensure their effectiveness;
- Assist in updating the NavTech chart;
- Assist in recording of all crew flight/ duty records/ post flight documents;
- Assist in other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- A NON-final year local full-time student studying a Degree Programme majoring in Aviation/ Tourism/ Business/ Marketing / PR & Communications/ Finance/ Accounting/ Human Resources /Information Technology/ Engineering or other related disciplines;
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese language is a plus;
- Available to work from Mid-June to the End of August.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend