Manager, Quality Management Systems
Job no: 496391
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Department: Quality, Safety & Security
Responsible for the development, implementation, maintenance & oversight of the Operational Quality Management System as per CAD 360 Part 1.
- Support the DQSS in formulating a fit for purpose operational quality strategy to include the commercial and operations points of interface.
- Delegated by DQSS, the responsibilities of the accepted person in Operational Quality Management System Oversight by the HKCAD.
- Develop and oversight the operational Quality Program pursuant to CAD 360 Part 1, ensure the internal audits are conducted as per the determined schedule to the required IOSA, HKCAD and HKEA standards.
- Responsible for maintaining the Master Audit Plan pursuant to CAD 360 Part 1 to include both the Quality Assurance and Quality Control audits by coordinating with the operational managers via the GM QA & Safety (FOP).
- Responsible for the design and performance of the HKEA operational Quality Assurance program pursuant to CAD 360 Part 1.
- Responsible for monitoring HKEA's compliance with regulations and other legal requirements relevant to operational safety & security by coordinating with operational managers via GM QA & Safety (FOP).
- Responsible for maintaining a Master Compliance Matrix to CAD 360 Part 1, Part 2 & IOSA Standards and Recommended Practices by coordinating with operational managers via GM QA & Safety (FOP).
- Maintain the IOSA accreditation for HKEA and ensure all HKEA responsibilities as an IOSA operator are met, to include co-ordination of the IOSA renewal audits, prepare the EIOSA Conformance Report, including logistics and budget.
- Responsible for the development of the Operations Quality Management Manual (OQMM) to ensure the framework, processes and procedures associated with the operational Quality Program under CAD 360 Part 1 are documented.
- Responsible for the update and maintenance of the OQMM to ensure the framework, processes and procedures associated with the operations quality program under CAD 360 Part 1 is current and up to date.
- Serve as the auditee in the IOSA Renewal Audit under the discipline of ORG.
- Communicate and Coordinate with operational managers via the GM QA & Safety (FOP) in the management of operational risk.
- Responsible for validating the corrective action reports and corresponding internal audit reports.
- Responsible for maintaining the database of audit findings and observations.
- Responsible for maintaining Audit Records as per HKCAD requirements.
- Responsible for developing and implementing the Internal Auditor Training and Evaluation Program pursuant to CAD 360 part 1 and IOSA Standards.
- Responsible for ensuring the currency of active internal auditors as per the Internal Auditor Training and Evaluation Program.
- Responsible to maintain their own Auditor recency as per the Internal Auditor Training and Evaluation Program.
- Responsible for preparing a periodic report to DQSS on the performance of the operational quality management system.
- Responsible for dissemination of information to management and non-management operational personnel as appropriate, ensuring an organizational awareness of quality assurance issues and results.
- Responsible for continuously reviewing status-quo to ensure the effectiveness of safety, quality, and security systems for HKEA are at optimal level and the AOC is protected.
- Manage the development of direct reporting staff.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- At least 10 years' relevant aviation work experience, including two years of appropriate managerial experience or equivalent.
- Bachelor degree or above in aviation related subject.
- Formal certification as a quality auditor.
- Formal certification as an IOSA Auditor,
- Formal Training in Risk Management,
- Comprehensive knowledge and familiarity with quality management system.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Knowledge in Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua) is preferred.
- Good computer literacy.
Advertised: Hong Kong Standard Time
Applications close: Hong Kong Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend