Officer, Pricing & Revenue Management
Job no: 496390
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Role and Responsibilities:
- Maintain regular and promotional fares in the reservation system;
- Monitor demand and optimize flight prices on a daily basis;
- Periodically review market pricing structure and trends, competitive landscape, and fees;
- Prepare in-depth data analysis (customer profile, booking behavior, ancillary take-up, channel performance, etc.) for the markets in your portfolio, and provide improvement recommendations;
- Liaise with the Marketing, Sales and e-Commerce teams to optimize commercial initiatives;
- Ad-hoc reports and other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree, with a strong interest in quantitative problem solving (Mathematics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, or similar);
- Data analysis experience is essential (academic, research, projects);
- Some familiarity with SQL and forecasting and optimization techniques is strongly preferred.
- Possess exceptional communication and argumentation skills, and willingness to challenge prevailing thinking;
- Ablre to work independently and make well-informed decisions in a fast-evolving environment.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Applications close: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend