Officer, Administration (1-year contract)
Job no: 496382
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Department: Human Resources and Administration
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for full round office administration duties but not limited to office renovation, facilities & security management, vendor management, insurance, purchase and procurement, courier service arrangement and stationery supplied;
- Manage various vendor contracts and leasing agreements for all offices;
- Assist in budget preparation and control to ensure smooth operations in a cost-effective manner;
- Ensure compliance of Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety regulations;
- Assist in organising company CSR activities;
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned by management.
- Handle and issue air tickets for staff duty and leisure travel;
- Liaise with travel agents and hotels for arranging air tickets and accommodations for staff or visitors.
- Higher diploma or above in Business Administration or related discipline;
- Minimum 1 year’s relevant administration experience;
- Experience in handling renovation and relocation projects is preferred;
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese word processing.
- Well organised and independent;
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Self-starter with multi-tasking capability and able to meet tight deadline.
- Staff Discounted Ticket
- Group Medical Insurance
Advertised: Hong Kong Standard Time
Applications close: Hong Kong Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend