Manager, Ground Operation Commercial
Job no: 496376
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Roles & Responsibility:
- Carry out station inspection including airport and service providers audit;
- Provide full analysis for service provider selection;
- Visit and meet with regulators and authorities to ensure compliance and operation integrity;
- Establish Service Level Agreement with individual service provider to ensure service standard adhere to company policy;
- Plan and execute contract renewal according to service provider performance;
- Ensure all contract can bring the company best efficient and cost effectiveness;
- Work closely with Airport Services team on new station opening preparation, setup, local procedure establishment.
- Minimum 10 years of aviation experience with 4 years managerial experience;
- Excellent analytical and presentation skill especially in cost control, improvement and effectiveness;
- Solid knowledge and proficient in IATA Standard Ground Handling Agreement;
- Knowledge in all round airport operation, include customer service, lost and found, ramp operation, crew and flight operation;
- Experience in aviation internal audit.
- Able to work under pressure;
- Willingness to travel when required;
- Willingness to work with different cultures and adapt to varying working conditions.
Advertised: Hong Kong Standard Time
Applications close: Hong Kong Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend