Assistant, Ancillary Revenue (Intern)
Job no: 496370
Work type: Part time
Location: Hong Kong
Role and responsibilities:
As a young and energetic airline, HK Express is committed to growing our next generations. This internship is tailor-made to give our young generation an opportunity to learn about the commercial side of the airline business through real-life projects.
Trainees are expected to:
- Handle Inflight F&B purchase order management, e.g. drinks, meals, snacks, tissues etc.
- Handle duty free & travel insurance product daily coordination;
- Assist in catering operation and regular audit;
- Assist to manually create Uflypass for corporate clients;
- Assist to proceed payment and issue invoices for ancillary incomes;
- Assist to arrange design, printing, shipping and consumption progress for product related catalogs, leaflets, ads, coupons;
- Manage Inflight consumption material purchase and inventory;
- Assist to consolidate daily revenue report;
- Obtain a letter of reference if the candidate performs up to the company's expectation.
- Undergraduate student in any discipline, preferably in business / finance / accounting / marketing / aviation / tourism / logistic / food science / food technology or other related discipline, with good academic results;
- Self-motivated and energetic team players with a good business and commercial sense;
- Solid commercial knowledge, good data analysis ability;
- Strong analytical and organizing capabilities;
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Chinese language is a plus;
- Right to work and abode in Hong Kong;
- Able to work at least 2 working days per week from February 2019, last long for at least 4 months.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Applications close: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend