Officer, Crew Operations (Roster Planning)
Job no: 496357
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Role and Responsibilities:
- Perform crew rostering planning in accordance with the HKCAD Approved Flight Time Limitation Scheme and company guidelines.
- Issue the monthly roster in the timely manner.
- Arrange logistics (such as air-tickets, hotel, visa and etc…) in the roster planning stage.
- Any other ad-hoc duties that may assign by superior from time to time.
- HKDSE or F.7 graduate or equivalent;
- 1 year experience in Airline Crewing aspects;
- Broad knowledge in crew rostering and hands-on experience in computer rostering system (such as Merlot, ICMS, Sabre…) would be a distinct advantage;
- Be sensitive in crew planning issue and work under pressure;
- Good command in spoken and written English, and Chinese including Putonghua;
- Less experience candidate will be considered as Assistant Officer, Crew Operations.
- Ability to work independently;
- Proficiency in PC operations, knowledge in Word, Excel and Power Point;
- Thorough understanding of CAD 371, flight crew training manual and any applicable manual or part of the manual;
- Good interpersonal communication, time management and problem solving skill.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Applications close: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend