Technical Service Engineer (Powerplant)
Job no: 496340
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Role and Responsibilities:
- Support the continued airworthiness function;
- Manage technical and commercial evaluation to meet the operational and regulatory requirements;
- Provide AOG and on-site support;
- Interact across Airline departments, FTM service provider, vendors and aircraft/engine manufacturers;
- Provide specialist assistant related to powerplant to support the line and base maintenance
- Compile shop visit scope and review shop visit report;
- Review ADs, SBs and other OEM technical documentation;
- Perform onsite support during engine shop visit;
- Perform oversight on modifications and other ad-hoc projects;
- Support projects to induct new and used aircraft onto the Hong Kong register and entry into service;
- Provide out of hours support in accordance with section policy;
- Handle projects as assigned by management.
- Holder of an Engineering degree
- Minimum 7 years working experience in aircraft maintenance and aviation engineering; 3 years TS working experience in powerplant support.
- Experience of working with airworthiness authorities,
- Strong project management skills
- Aircraft maintenance basic license holder preferable;
- Design Organization experience preferable;
- Effective decision making skills and willingness of taking responsibility;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to liaise effectively with people at different levels in between the company and outside parties;
- Flexible and willing to work on different projects.
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese language is a plus;
- Less experience candidate will be considered as Assistant Technical Service Engineer (Powerplant).
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend